International session on "armaments and defence economics" Africa and the Middle East (SIAMO)
To discover and discuss the French approach to a given issue of defence, security and international relations in Africa and the Middle East, and to encourage exchanges between high-level officials from countries and local organisations on issues of common interest.
- Discover France's approach to defence, security and international relations in the region
- Discuss future prospects in relation to the year's issues
- Sharing French operational know-how with a view to developing future defence and security cooperation agreements
- Encourage the emergence and consolidation of a privileged cooperation network as part of active diplomacy in the region.
Senior officials with expertise in capability coherence and/or defence procurement (politicians, military personnel, defence engineers, contractors, directors of research institutes, etc.).
Admission: by invitation only.
Prerequisites : Fluency in English, relevant professional experience and a high level of responsibility.
- The context of forces equipment
- Equipping the forces from the specification of the need to the drafting of the solution
- Managing armaments programmes
- Equipment delivery: from use to entry into service.
- Conferences and round tables
- Visits to industrial and military sites
Training organised in partnership with the Direction générale de l'armement (DGA).