MAJOR ECONOMIC DEFENCE AND SECURITYIS AIMED AT HIGH-LEVEL MANAGERS WISHING TO ENHANCE THEIR SKILLS IN THE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF THEIR MISSIONS.
The economy is as effective a field of confrontation as military action. It is a vector of power and enables the deployment of strong constraints, which can weaken strategic sectors, destabilise states and undermine their sovereignty. Companies and governments alike have to contend with a growing number of risks and threats: economic coercion, extraterritorial laws, predation, plundering of data and intellectual property, cyber-attacks, critical dependencies, including digital ones, which undermine their economic interests. All these risks and new threats mean that we need to step up the coordination of resources and the mobilisation of the skills required to deal with them, as well as cooperating and developing our national and European economic security policies. As part of a forward-looking approach, it will contribute to the development and improvement of auditors' skills in the exercise of their responsibilities.
As part of a forward-looking approach, the 'Economic Defence and Security' major is a training programme of excellence, drawing on the contributions of practitioners and experts who are reputed to be among the best in their field. It contributes to the development and enhancement of auditors' skills, which are useful in the exercise of their responsibilities. Auditors will be able to :
- acquire a global vision of the major economic security issues and their implications in terms of sovereignty ;
- understand the challenges of strategic autonomy and economic resilience ;
- identify the institutional structures and practices relating to economic intelligence in France and at European level;
- analyse the diversity of risks of interference and destabilisation faced by organisations today and understand the legal components of economic coercion;
- develop strategic and forward-looking thinking on the economic security tools and policies to be implemented at national and European level;
- promote a genuine culture of defence and economic security.